AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Im a Daddy!!! future big time operator... pics...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 4/19/2012 09:58 (#2343752)
Subject: Im a Daddy!!! future big time operator... pics...

Frytown, Iowa
Me and mommas first... A boy.

"Easton Andrew" born 4/18/12 @9:11am... 6 pds 5 oz. 20in long. Both are doing great!

Momma did it all without an epideral or pain drugs! Nurses kept saying how this birth was so textbook... I can tell because I never study textbooks and so I never seen what hit me when my son was born... I'm more of a logical thinker as is my wife... Not dramatic or emotional and both of us were holding up great until the boy busted out... I fell over bawling for probably a good 5 mins while momma teared up good as well... I didn't study the textbook so it obviously took me by suprise as I can't remember the last time I cried... Got to cut the chord afterwards... That day flew by... Had to sell hogs at 4am this morning and load out semi trucks with soybeans (waiting on a truck now) then I'm headed back up there... They will Hold momma and Easton till Friday because of some test they do at 48 hrs...

I'm no BTO heck I hardly count as a small fry but as good as this baby looks he is bound to be successful...

Edited by frytownfarmer 5/29/2016 17:33

(IMAG1274.jpg)

(IMAG1275.jpg)

(IMAG1276.jpg)

(IMAG1270.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMAG1274.jpg (30KB - 252 downloads)
Attachments IMAG1275.jpg (26KB - 220 downloads)
Attachments IMAG1276.jpg (22KB - 264 downloads)
Attachments IMAG1270.jpg (25KB - 249 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)