AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Job wanted in ND
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

redsteiger
Posted 10/12/2010 01:28 (#1392077)
Subject: Job wanted in ND

MID NORTH DAKOTA
I wasn't sure where to post this or if I should post it at all, but here it goes.

I am currently looking for a crew leader/equipment operator/cattle job around Bismarck, ND. My wife and I would really like to relocate closer to family. I really hate to move, as I have a job that I enjoy, but we would like to start our own family nearer to family. The closer to Bismarck the better, but we are not opposed to a couple hour drive. My wife will also be looking for employment, at least part-time, so I have to keep that in mind. I like living hours from a town, but the commute would be a bite for her.

I am not looking for anything immediate. I would like to put off my move until December or January. I want to wrap up loose ends with harvest/manure application and not leave my currently employer hanging. I have not enlightened my current employer to our decision, but I am certain that he will take it very personally. I do not want to cause more damage than necessary, but I would like to figure something out. I would like to give him some time to replace me before I leave/spring.

I take a strong personal interest in my work and always strive to do my best. I am looking for long-term employment in an established, stable operation. I have extensive beef management experience, as well as, machinery experience. I am not afraid of long hours and long seasons. I am capable of most equipment maintenance and repair. Welding, cutting, fabrication is no problem. Class A CDL with tanker endorsement, will add double endorsement if needed. Some beef AI training and experience. I am a quick learner and I enjoy learning. I do have a bachelor's degree.

I am registered with one placement agency. Any questions, suggestions, or to request a resume/references just e-mail me. It is the busy season, so I will reply as quickly as I can.

[email protected]
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)