AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Quality Hand Tools
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Headland
Posted 9/12/2024 06:47 (#10887423)
Subject: Quality Hand Tools

Malta, Illinois
Going through sets of tools prior to harvest and discovered a few combination wrenches missing in various sets. No problem. I used to be able to go to a farm store, hardware store, or even the big box stores and buy single wrenches that were of decent quality. I was in town yesterday and visited no less than six places and they all have the same exact looking garbage for sale. They are all a shiny chrome looking sort that are total crap. It has been a while since I had to buy any since we typically don't lose many wrenches. I'm sure the lost will show up again at some point but in the meantime I thought I would replace them with something decent. I'm not talking Snap-On or Mac. Just something that won't slip off a nut easily. I guess I will just go on Marketplace and look for someone selling a bucket of wrenches for $20. It will be a lot better than the garbage they are selling in stores. I am going to another town tomorrow that has a NAPA and I am going to check there. You used to be able to buy good tools there. Not cheap but the quality was always good. Rant over.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)