AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm such an ass
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Brian in E Ore
Posted 10/3/2010 00:29 (#1382228)
Subject: I'm such an ass

Malheur County Oregon
A week ago I loaned one of the new drivers 20 bucks for gas money. Told him to pay me back Monday after payday which I moved up a week for a couple of the new guys. All week goes by and he doesn't pay me back. Yesterday morning I reminded him he still owed me. Got the "yah yea I have it in the morning". Today nothing. Jumped him again late this evening about it. Excuse, excuse blah blah blah. I got a little pissed with him and stated channeling a scene out of the movie Pulp Fiction. Wanted to know why he thought he didn't need to pay me back and if I looked like a blank because he was trying to bleep me like a blank. Finally told him to either have it Monday morning or I was going to hold 50 out of his paycheck.
He really got excited about that. Argued a little more with me that I couldn't do that and so on. Told him to have the 20 bucks Monday morning and things would be cool with us. Or I was going to be 30 dollars ahead.
I wont do it but he needs a little stress in his life tomorrow:) I gotta have a little fun sometimes :)

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)