AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Michael Vick
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

beh
Posted 11/29/2010 12:53 (#1459516)
Subject: Michael Vick

Heil Harvesting, Ulysses KS/Limon CO
Who else is on the Vick bandwagon?

I will be the first to admit I am not a huge NFL fan, follow the Broncos (let's not get into that though), may watch pieces of big games or whatever is on if I am goofing off on a Sunday so I am sure that I do not hear or see everything. I do not follow the forums or message boards at all.

That said, has a team leading its division at 7-4, 13 TD, 1 INT. 2 years out of prison, stayed in shape while in prison, worked construction for money when he got out and now the starting quarterback for a good football team. Has had one scuffle since being released, a bar deal and he takes full responsibility for his actions in many interviews. I am sure it is part of his paroll but he speaks on animal well being at schools (I hate the fact that he probably takes animal welfare even in farm animals to extreme but whatever, that is his right).

I am not going to make excuses or justify what he did, it is amazing how long he kept it under the radar though. He does not make excuses for it either. I am big on second chances and I think this is one that is really working.

Anyone else find this to be a good story? A story of how the correction system is supposed to work?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)