AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

20 years ago..........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JDTECH
Posted 9/29/2010 01:30 (#1377958)
Subject: 20 years ago..........

NEMO
today my wife and began our life together as one. Seems like just yesterday. Met her at a local bar. Turns out I never had a chance. LOL! Un beknown to me, the bar owner knew her from the convience store where she worked and had invited her to come over to the bar one night so that we might meet. Ironcially, at the same time, my parents had been encouraging me to stop by this covience store for gas so that I might meet this nice young woman that worked there. It just so happened that the bank where I deposited my paychecks, was near this store and was also the bank where the convience store did thier buisiness. Shortly after that, she began showing up at the bank on Fridays the same time that I was there depositing my check. Never thought a thing about it, but we began talking and I finally asked her out and the rest is history. Found out a few years later that she "planned" her bank visits around the time she knew I would usually be there (gosh was I THAT predictable?). We dated for a year and a half then proposed on this day 21 years ago. Told her she had one year to plan the wedding. Two great sons, wonderful wife, job that I love, a great cyber family, and Jesus loves me. How could it ever get any better? Feel free to tell a story of how you and yours met if you like. I wouldn't change a thing. God bless.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)