AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Paypal scam
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Hank, in Or
Posted 10/13/2010 22:39 (#1394097)
Subject: Paypal scam

Bonanza, Or
I think the following email a friend recieved about a camper he has for sale on craigslist is a scam. So how does this scam with paypal work?

Hello,
My name Is Paul, i will love to make an instant purchase have seen the picture and am okay with the price , please do withdraw the advert from the site.I don't mind adding an extra $50 dollars for you to take the advert down from the site so that i can be rest assured that am in hand of the item , I really appreciate it, i am an oceanographer and, i am on sea at the moment, i am buying the item for my dad , i want to make it a surprise for him,he wont know anything about it until its delivered to him, i can only pay through paypal as i dont have access to my bank account online as i dont have internet banking,but i have my bank account attached to my paypal account and this is why i insisted on paying you through paypal also paypal is the best way to do business online if you dont have one you can check online wwww.paypal.com to set up account. Kindly get back to me with your paypal details and your last asking price so, we can proceed with the payment and after the payment has been credited to your account.i will get a mover to come down and pick... I will be looking forward to hearing back from you.. Thanks and best Reagards

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)