AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tell me what you think--my beef for the summer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

msb
Posted 6/1/2009 23:26 (#729817)
Subject: Tell me what you think--my beef for the summer

Lapel, In
Moved this up from the explosives post:

Don't intend to take my dog and pony show over the line, Mike. I am not even sure I will do a show for the church since the big ego of the church wants all the glory to himself. I haven't even been asked to that first meeting. He wants to be big shot, he can get somebody else, but it will cost him. I did it for free.. Should I wait till the last minute to tell him like the wife thinks I should? Funny thing is it was my own idea to start a 4th celebration. Am I too rough on the guy ? What would you do when the guy has to lead everything. I have given the church several suggestions and ideas and he has taken all of them for his own glory and cut everyone else out of a chance to lead.. What do you do with a guy like that? Same thing happened in my old church and it was killing the growth of the church, so I left and a lot others left as well and that is the cause for my concern. I am not looking for more involvement for myself. Its the participants of the Disciple Bible Study that are now fired up for God and have little or no opportunity to express it when one person dominates the whole picture.. This is a long story so I won't bore you with any more details.
Tell me what you think. Am I wrong ?

Edited by msb 6/1/2009 23:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)