AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Listen! about time to make money.... charts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 12/27/2011 19:06 (#2127352)
Subject: Listen! about time to make money.... charts

Frytown, Iowa

historically, since 2003 if you bought silver the first of january, of that year by december you would have a gain. every year except 2008 which was coming off a major run up. 2011 is similar breaking even though coming off a massive run. if you look at 2009 the year after the last correction (2008) silver gained approximately 50% its january price. then the following year 2010 the price basically doubled its january price. 6 out of 10 of the past years if you bought silver in mid - late january you bought in the lower 10% of that year.

on 10 of the past 10 years if you bought silver in mid- late january you had a chance that year to sell for substantial profits yet that year. 2007-08 being the worst yet still blowing past any major markets...

if history mirrors itself and 2011 is somewhat similar to the scenario of 2008, if you can hold your silver for 2+ years you could be looking at well over doubling your money. if there is one thing that is for sure it is that bernanke will try to inflate himself out of a deflationary crappy economy.

reread the highlighted part. 10 of the past 10 years. if you bought in january you had a chance to sell for a profit yet that year. if your not greedy and buy in january or anywhere below $30/oz. you have great odds of making money on this trade.

***i am not advising a buy for short term traders. this is going long as in 2-2.5 years. there may be lower prices through the end of january. use your brain to make your own decisions, i am...... I am not accountable for your stupid trades. i would not advise anyone to invest in silver if you need the money in 2012. good luck

look yourself.... 

(Picture 15.png)

(Picture 16.png)

(Picture 17.png)

(Picture 18.png)

(Picture 19.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Picture 15.png (27KB - 152 downloads)
Attachments Picture 16.png (25KB - 154 downloads)
Attachments Picture 17.png (23KB - 148 downloads)
Attachments Picture 18.png (22KB - 149 downloads)
Attachments Picture 19.png (14KB - 153 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)