AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My "heck of a deal" today-SINCE CHRIS POSTED THE SAME TYPE THING READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Skipper
Posted 12/7/2010 21:10 (#1473653)
Subject: My "heck of a deal" today-SINCE CHRIS POSTED THE SAME TYPE THING READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE++++Just got off the phone with the guy. Nastiest person I've ever talked to BAR NONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Told him when I get the freebie I would call him to give info to pay for blades. Said it was prepay I had agreed to. Told him otherwise. He argued----then started calling names. So hung up. Called me back,. threatened turning over to collection ---would cost me thousands. Told him I would get him if he did and hungup! Called back and really got nasty name calling, threatning to call every few minutes until I paid, would call my wife all times of the day and night, would ruin my credit. Would come to my house and collect it himself. While I'm on my cell home phone rings from a private # but didn't talk to my wife I'm betting it was one of his buddies.

If I file a police report USCellular will give his # . If I thought they could do anything to him I would sure do it!!! May anyway+++++++UPDATE

First post below:

Guy calls my cell wants to give me the tracking # for a free chopsaw they are sending me. American tool or something like that.( Did get a call the other day asking if I wanted a free grinder or chopsaw. Told the caller I didn't have time to talk, send me the chopsaw. Said he'd call back tomorrow).

So today I'm dozing/clearing brush (ear plugs, 5 layers of coats over my phone, frigid fingers etc) and this guy calls with the tracking # he wants to give me and wants to charge my credit card for a 12 pack of 14" blades for saw, 26 bucks-not a bad deal specially since the saw is "already enroute" (tracking #??).

Since I don't have pen or a card on me he's gonna call back tonight. Whatdya think I should tell him?

Edited by Skipper 12/7/2010 23:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)