AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Citadel
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Deltamudd
Posted 4/12/2024 13:53 (#10704333)
Subject: Citadel

Gonna start planting this Sunday hopefully. But right now I ain’t doing much so thought I’d post

In 2020 or around then i had noticed this company called Viking therapeutics. It was around 2020 I noticed that citadel had been increasing its position in the stock. Wasn’t billions but it was 1000% increase in position size or something. It intrigued me but nothing ever happened so I quit watching. Subsequently it dumps from around 7 to 2 in the following years but I recently looked at it and saw it’s at 70$? Unreal. First thing that comes to mind is citadel was right and citadel is patient and even willing to bring price below their buy in to shake loose weak hands I’d guess.

And the only reason i really remember it was because I was thinking at the time “why would a market maker buy a **** load of some bio penny stock? Those are garbage 99% of time, either they know something or it’s a trap” but it wouldn’t be a very good trap would it? How many investors looking to full port Viking Thera based on one quarterly citadel securities purchases report. And then wading thru the list of all the other companies to even find this specific one. Idk seems like it’d be a dumb trap in hindsight

Which brings me to snowflake

Citadel has been increasing their position in it and I was bullish back before earnings on this one and it’s had a SIZEABLE drop since then. Could be a couple years but I think snowflake will increase in price significantly

Edited by Deltamudd 4/12/2024 13:55

(IMG_2013 (full).png)

(IMG_2014 (full).png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_2013 (full).png (130KB - 25 downloads)
Attachments IMG_2014 (full).png (56KB - 28 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

• Citadel - Deltamudd : 4/12/2024 13:53

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)