AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My Compliments to Titan
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

TheGrizz
Posted 12/31/2009 11:07 (#995001 - in reply to #979520)
Subject: Re: My Compliments to Titan

Quincy, IL

mike in sw mn - 12/22/2009 08:27 I gotta hand it to the guy, he really stuck his neck out coming on this site and asking what he could do better. Haven't heard JD, CNH, Agco or anybody else doing much of that and they all got issues too. I really hope they can turn things around and if they don't it will be on this site all over the place. I was a little dissappointed that I was contacted by a guy at Titan, don't remember the name now probably 8-10 months ago about some tire issues I had and he wanted numbers and such which I emailed to him and heard nothing back. My issues are nothing like some of you guys had just tires losing air over a month or so and smaller tires too, biggest is a 16.5-16.1.

Mike, I'm going to have someone visit you to see what the problem is. Titan/Goodyear will be coming out with a 23.5 diameter tire so the tread will be much flatter and work better with lower inflation pressure. I can assure you that the new design will improve the operation of whatever piece of equipment you have the current 16.5 x 16.1 tire on. Thanks for your note and Happy New Year to you and your family!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)