AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Minority farmers here.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 12/15/2009 22:22 (#968677 - in reply to #968493)
Subject: RE: There is only a screen with a contrasting color for typing

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

And so at that point it is impossible to tell who is what. The only thing a person has to judge another person by is the words on the screen and the way in which a poster shows their true character through the words they use in adressing one another.                                                                                                               

Old true Story,,,,

I had an indivivual try to impress me with his snotty attitude, "chip on his shoulder" and attitude that the whole world was picking on him and all his problems were because people were discriminating against him. After listenin to his whinny arese excuses for being the north end of a south bound horse for 20-30 minutes,, I finally told him,,  "You know what?,, we could turn off the lights in this jail and it would be completely black, absolutely devoid of any light and,,, you know what??  The minute you would start talking you would still be a COMPLETE A_._hole !  Color never has defined anyone's character, and that is the Issue!  You have problems because YOU are a complete A._._ hole!  not because of any skin tone you may happen to be.  He stood there in complete shock for 5 minutes then asked his question nicely without the "ATTITUDE" and he received a polite answer.  LOL  he turned out to be a fairly nice person,, Once he got over his "chip on his shoulder and being a RASIST !!  wonders never cease.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)