AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Whats your electricity rate?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 12/15/2009 10:57 (#967477 - in reply to #967269)
Subject: RE: Hey wait a minute !! Little splaining to do.

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

How come, Jorn,, you're in Denmark, which has filled the Country with windmills to harness the wind, and supposed to be so 'green power',,,,

How is,  you've even said Denmark has to export it's power due to OVERPRODUCTION,

Why is Electricity is so expensive by U.S. standards ???? 

IF that is the case,, Why is the USA and "the O" so all fired intent in walking face first into that financial BUZZ SAW ??  What I don't get is why is the U.S. rushing head long into a FINANCIAL DISASTER of this magnitude ?????????

It surely Can not be that expensive for electricity in RELATION TO EVERYTHING ELSE in Denmark??   I'm thinking  "in Denmark currency"  electricity costs are relatively inexpensive.  It's only when converting the equation into U.S. dollars it gets real expensive.

I know U.S. beef steak in Japan costs in U.S. dollars,, about $90/ Pound.   But, in Japanese currency U.S. Beef is relatively cheap in comparison to everything else in Japan.

Claiming "Expensive"  is a case of Currency exchanges across the world on a specific item, not in relation to everything else of Value within a single currency/single country.

Either that Or the U.S.A. is headed to financial disaster following this "green Power" train wreck !!   

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)