AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need opinions on 25 to 35 hp Compact tractors please...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Spudland_Dave
Posted 12/14/2009 07:53 (#965505 - in reply to #964425)
Subject: RE: Need opinions on 25 to 35 hp Compact tractors please...

Maine
Last spring I was in the market for the same size machine as well...looked at em all and settled on a JD 3520 Cab, My reasons are as such:
-eHydro, the Electronic Hydro on the Deere is second to none, excellent pedal feel, excellent control. Also love the "rollout" adjustment
-Twin Pedal Hydro..I personally cant stand the treddle design.
-Size, not the biggest machine physically (compared to the Kubota 3240 which was also in the running), but I liked the size...not too big, not too small
-Turboed diesel...Love the turboed Yanmar under the hood. Even on these "small" diesels, turbo makes a world of difference...
-Industry best cab quality. Seriously the cab in the JD Compact is about the same as a BMW when it comes to fit/finish/etc.

why I didnt get any other the others:
-CIH/NH: Hydro Pedals were SUPER Stiff...tried 3 machines (both colors) and according to the dealer, thats the way it is.. Cab quality on the CIH/NH was a joke at best.
-Kubota: Treddle Pedals I cant stand, but serioulsy the dealer quality (or lack thereof) is what killed the Kubota. My dad has a Kubota and I wont kid anybody...they are great machines, but the dealers arent exactly of the same caliber as the "Mainline" colors.

LOVE My Machine...I got it with the 300cx loader, Skid Steer QA, 220lbs of IRON weights in the wheels, iMatch QA on the 3pt.... Overall couldnt ask for a better machine.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)