AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Interesting Combine
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

agtech717
Posted 4/17/2022 07:12 (#9617197 - in reply to #9617095)
Subject: RE: Interesting Combine

I am guessing it is photoshopped.

1. looks like clean grain and tailings cross augers are at the same spot as a production machine. If they lengthen the shoe, the tailings would need to be move rearward.
2. That looks like way too much room for the engine. Why not lengthen the grain bin? (although it could be an early prototype that they just threw a production bin on, until they perfect the threshing and cleaning systems.)
3. With how far that unload tube extends out the rear of the machine, it would be way too long. Even if CNH was going to put a tube that long on the machine, I think it would wait until one of the final prototypes. The early prototypes would just use a production length tube.
4. If this were a prototype, we would see a lot more sensors, wiring, load cells, and other electrical components that CNH is using for testing, even from this distance.
5 there is a lot of room between the rear of the feederhouse and rotor door. What is in that section? Only thing I can think of is maybe a cylinder and concave, like what the New Holland CH series has, but I am not sure how that would work on a single rotor machine.
6. where is the rotary screen? Looks like that who area was just pixilated, from being stretched so much

And I am sure there are a hundred other reasons, but these are the first I came up with.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)