AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

combine prices...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 12/10/2009 00:33 (#958539 - in reply to #958005)
Subject: RE: combine prices...

Kansas
Umm, I looked back through all your responses to me and you did not once list any facts about cleaning area, hp, shoe size and whatever all else criteria you want to use to gauge comparisons How can I state that is your opinion when you didn't even list anything?

Hit your head on what yield monitor? The one in the pillar on my 9600 is a far cry from anywheres my noodle would be. Maybe you should of installed the aftermarket one (if thats what your referring to) in a different spot? Can't blame cracking your head on it against deere if your the arteest that installed it. LOL (you crack me up with that one pb)

bull pucky duckey that cab has more room then the maximizer. I will not buy that. I have sat in both. I don't know how such a skinny fellar like you would be bothered by it much either way but as I said before.......get some girth to your gut and you'll soon understand.

Ok, 80's all of a sudden. Jon was talking about his 1680 in reference to the 9760 for comparison. You jumped in then with your challenger defense. I'm still on topic, you're trying to change it and make an argument that was nonexistant originally. Alas, the statement was made to see if you did agree cabs were improved in 20 years. Ya still didn't answer that question. Just came back with another. Ok, two can play that game of wits. LOL. I can present questions to you too all night long.

the 200 thou remark I thought was crazy........go put the rest of it in there. Thats as bad as telemarketers cutting out "yes' and "no" remarks made to questions to fill in the standard 'over the phone' contract we have heard about before. I was agreeing with Jon that I could not see it.

I originally was contrasting food for thought qualitys of a higher priced machine (deere 9760) vs an older lower priced machine (ih 1680)............ you jumped in with topic about the challenger. Where the hell did I originally even argue anything about it to begin with? LOL

Good luck with your harvesting to get done. I don't envy you but I sure can sympathize trying to rap it up in this crummy weather. I'm just as glad now the planter took a crap at the end of planting season or I'd still be waiting it out on two fields.

toodles for now.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)