AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

combine prices...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 12/9/2009 12:58 (#957274 - in reply to #957202)
Subject: RE: combine prices...

Kansas
Paragraph 1: What I'm trying to get at is a fact sheet will show what is comparable, what is less and what is more between the two machines. I don't have the desire or ambition to research either of them to compare. Be a cold day in hell I ever own another agco product with a powerplant and a looooong time coming before I would even consider an sts machine. Neither one interests me but if you want me to believe your machine has the capability to keep up with a 9760, simply show me the fact sheet. I think your as interested in convincing me as I am in knowing. Don't matter.

Paragraph 2: best way to describe the difference here is a chevy vs a cadillac...........except it comes to personal preference. I have sat in one of those cabs. No thanks. I feel scrunched in there. If i was a scrawny fellar like you and a good portion of the populas probably be no big deal but think big and wide and wonder why a guy like me likes larger cabs...as for the layouts, again personal preference, but I think you would have to agree with me that the newer cabs and the adjustments you can make with the push of a button from the seat blow the machines of the 80's out of the water.

Paragraph 3: I don't think I gave any intensive maintenance to my deere this year. Other then grease and fuel I cut milo with it most of november with the rain breaks and did not have one breakdown. I told you the other nite the hours it has. I don't know, maybe minor maintenance for me is intensive for others. I guess that is a variable we may not know exact between different folks ideals.

As I said above, I agree with Jon. I can't see 200 thou for a combine or even more. I still think that is crazy. For the ones that can, GREAT!

Nice thing about posting opinions. We can argue them all we want but we still hold to them for our reasons.

I still think you should put a blade on the front of that feederhouse and push snow instead of having a new yard art. *GRIN*
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)