AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hillside harvest pics
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

95h
Posted 12/9/2009 11:47 (#957178 - in reply to #956624)
Subject: RE:woah,, you're running high class !!

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

You had Cabs and ac !!   Nothing like running a combine without a cab with a straw chopper and a 15 mph tail wind.  Only good thing about those "4 season cabs" was, it was REAL easy to tell when the dew started to settle in, and had to stop for the night.

Idaho got any kind of reimbursement program for 'wolf' losses,, or deer/elk eating the hay ground ??    WA. has a "cat" problem that is growing every year,, livestock winds up being 'cat food' and the state will fine a person to death if one little hair is harmed on the cats. (I keep forgetting to say "thanks" to all the tree hugging-otter scrubbing-garbage seperating liberals who voted that stupid law into effect that cat's can't be hunted with dogs.(I'm still trying to figure out how cruel it is seeing a cow/calf 1/2 eaten by a cat/wolf/etc.. after they've finally killed and eaten 1/2 the animal. LMAO.. and they were ALL CONCERNED hunting cats was cruel and unfair... ) I've not lost any animals but spoke to those who have. The state Game Dept. just told them "tough Snit" about loosing your animals but thanks for feeding the state's cats."

The way the laws are written,, unless a land owner allows "free for all-open season" on their land, (where pinhead 'hunters' stomp/cut/break/shoot everything in sight and leave a ton of snit behind when they leave) The State will NOT pay one cent on ANY losses a farmer incurs feeding the State's Livestock........... isn't that just like a Gov. operation ?? 

All cats and other animals should be 'tranked' and shipped to the Libbies back yards to live out their days and dine on 'fluffy', stray kids, and idiot joggers. Then after 10 years or so,, have another wildlife bill for the idiot libbies to vote on......    Idiot nimby's.....

Shoot shovel and shutup seems to be S.O.P. in my area. 

Nice area you're in,,

Oh,, this kitty was in a tree in a guy's front yard about 3 years ago, about 1 mile from me.. 100+ pounds,, Game dept. 'tranked' it and moved it back to the hills...  (don't want to 'upset' the libbies an all that j***..)

Edited by 95h 12/9/2009 11:51

(DS2_1210.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DS2_1210.jpg (114KB - 177 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)