AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cole the cornstar crapped the bed....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Original Greaser Bob
Posted 12/5/2021 17:37 (#9360216 - in reply to #9358921)
Subject: RE: You're pickin', Cole is grinnin'

Altoona, WI
One common theme I see among a LOT of successful YouTubers is... Controversy.

This kid has you and I figured out in the exact same way that the nightly news has. The stories that bring views are controversial ones.

He is genius enough to have created this controversy, many have failed for it, and posts like this are spreading his popularity to get more subscribers, more views, and maybe even some donations which will be a bit of icing on his cake.

I sometimes watch Wranglerstar. Go to his channel and take a look at his video descriptions. Most seem to lean toward some type of controversy in his seemingly perfect family/life. People get drawn into it because it seems like the majority for some reason want to see people like that fall off of their thrones and drool at the thought of seeing it happen. But you watch his videos and find out, every time, it ends up being nothing. Apparently most don't figure this out.

So, to sum it up, I'd bet that this ends up being one of Cole's most successful cons of all and he will end up with tons of new subscribers, and tons more hits. And that is how he will pay for his new bin site.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)