AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cole the cornstar crapped the bed....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

CASE3594
Posted 12/5/2021 11:27 (#9359586 - in reply to #9358921)
Subject: RE: Cole the cornstar crapped the bed....

Tuscola, IL
Sure seems to be a lot of hate for this kid and a couple others on here. The farming channels aren’t really my thing but, I can certainly see why they’ve pursued it. It’s not my thing because I do it all day. I doubt my mailman gets home from work and looks for videos of people delivering mail. But, there are tens of millions of people, in this country alone, that have no exposure to agriculture outside of these channels. As far as making money on them, why wouldn’t they? You can disagree, or feel however, about the fundraising he’s doing now. It probably was a misstep to talk about what the project costs then end up trying to get donations. Maybe not the best look. But, people watching these videos are going to wonder what these things cost. Most have no idea what a combine or a grain bin actually costs. Most would be shocked to find out how nice of a house you could build or buy for the price of a tractor. These guys have found something that people are willing to pay for and they’re making the most of it. Honestly, I wish him and the others the best. They’ve not done anything to me to wish failure on them. They’re not cheating anyone or holding anyone hostage. They’ve created a product and people are buying it. Too many people reacting negatively to someone else finding a way to promote and generate revenue for their farm. I gotta say, I’m pretty disappointed with a lot of these responses.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)