AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cole the cornstar crapped the bed....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jd43
Posted 12/5/2021 09:01 (#9359353 - in reply to #9359264)
Subject: RE: Cole the cornstar crapped the bed....

Northeastern Pa.
I've been busy harvesting and haven't watched Cole for a while so I guess I missed all this. I enjoyed him and some other ones because they are living a dream. I liked how he would break down the finances of his operation. I also thought these guys including some others were expanding beyond reality. I thought well maybe that's how it's done out in big corn country. Anytime I've seen that type of quick super growth in my area it ended in an auction or total abandonment. Back in the old days before YouTube there was a huge operation in upper New York State that went through enormous growth and I went for a visit with my father in-law. After waiting in line to go in his office behind truck and seed dealers we had a short visit with him. When we walked out my fil held up his hand. I said what, he said I'll give him 5 years. It only took 3. Today this guy would definitely fit in the group with those on YouTube. Maybe he would still be farming and maybe not. I took a ride a few years after this farmer failed and went right by the farm location without knowing it. The only thing left of a huge double line of blue monuments and bins was the shop. I stopped and the brother said yea it's all gone but we had one heck of a good time while it lasted. Good luck to all of them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)