AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cole the cornstar crapped the bed....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jdironman
Posted 12/5/2021 07:47 (#9359161 - in reply to #9359120)
Subject: RE: +1

Nw Iowa
Agree with with both you and milkado. Whole different mindset, a whole another job, to shoot, edit and get videos out enough to hold viewership.I absolutely don’t agree asking for money, very immature and really takes his brand down but his target audience probably isn’t the ag talk crowd. I never watch many of these things but doing some tillage this fall, brought along my iPad, and a headset and all the way from economic, old gangsters, and farm you tube videos definitely made the time fly. I also like some of the videos of old bands and singing groups and some of that history. Glad I don’t have youtubes posted from when I was 20 years old.
Some farming ones I appreciate because of extreme hard work are farming, fixing and fabricating and Duffys Ag which both show dairyman. I think farming and fixing started chopping end of aug and just finished combining in last day or two. Duffy ag is a guy who works full time installing dairy robotics and farms on a shoe string. Makes you appreciate how easy we have it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)