AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Jesus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

happycatcher
Posted 11/30/2021 01:45 (#9350480 - in reply to #9349955)
Subject: RE: Jesus

ballpark Frank - 11/29/2021 19:28

See, that’s just it. Not once in this thread have I said you were wrong. I haven’t even insinuated you were wrong. Yet, you make up these straw man accusations. I understand how your training works. When the race card isn’t getting the desired results, out comes the victim card. You are not tolerant or open to a discussion. You say you are white, but then you say you are darker skinned. So by your definition of skin color, white can be anything from light to darker skinned.
And to use another one of your tricks, you are not qualified to judge whether I am a light in someone’s darkness or not.

Your unnecessary comment of "and there you have it folks" IS rude and it IS insulting. Then you try to play innocent. It is clear I am open and tolerant to discussion who are open and tolerant with me because these discussions happen all the time, in this thread too. I am not tolerant of discussion that is condescending towards me and hateful. That does not mean I am not tyrant of discussion. And I have already said people come in all different skin tone. Jesus could have been lighter or very dark but he was not white. And that seems to be passing some people off. And yes, my family is dark skinned, dark haired, and dark eyed but we are mostly white. That happens all the time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)