AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So if you would bring a gun to a riot for protection
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

happycatcher
Posted 11/23/2021 14:21 (#9336942 - in reply to #9336929)
Subject: RE:first question should be

Ron (Cen. IL.) - 11/23/2021 14:11

Denner - 11/23/2021 14:04

happycatcher - 11/23/2021 13:41

I_am_Ironfan - 11/23/2021 13:28

Since you brought up children, how would you feel towards the person who anally raped your child?

Is there proof that this person really did that because I haven't heard that at all. And I would hope if someone did that to my child, they'd be in prison. That right there is a prime example of failure within our justice system. It is a proven fact that pedophiles cannot stop being pedophiles and once they offend, they will nearly always re-offend. Yet they serve a few years and are released to go ruin another child's life. My mother's first husband was a pedophile and that sick monster is one of my first memories. From the time I was 18 months old until I was 5. My mother did nothing about it, but that man hurt another little girl and went to prison for 4 years. Then got out and molested another little girl. Prison for 6 years. Then got out and molested another little girl, prison again, then got out. Then molested another little girl and got sent to prison again. He's still there and I show up at every parole hearing to do my best to make sure he doesn't get out again. He probably will. His brother was the same way and is out of prison now after his FIFTH violation towards a child. So, the argument of our justice system being just and fair is untrue based on things like that alone. That we allow pedophiles to constantly get out of prison to continue destroying the lives of children. Anyway, if the man you are talking about really did this, he should have been in prison. And if he had done it to my child, I wouldn't care if he was dead. But we are not allowed to just go shoot pedophiles. I recently heard of a father who shot the man who raped his FOUR YEAR OLD and that man got a LIFE SENTENCE. That is insane, that that man got a longer sentence than people who rape little children. We are supposed to let the justice system take care of what criminals do but the justice system does not do what it should and lock these demonic freaks away for life. Yet we are not allowed to do anything about it. The justice system is not right or fair. It is flawed because it is man made.

Happycatcher, if you watched anything but mainstream media, you'd know that Rosenbaum was released from a "mental institution" just a few days before the riot. He was convicted of sexually abusing 11 boys age 9-11, including raping at least one. And he made a habit pf dating single mothers to get the opportunity. At the minimum he should have been in a small dark cell for the rest of his disgusting existence. In a just world, he'd have been knelt on the ground and got an extra hole in his head long ago.

+1

Criminal history of the 3 men shot.

https://www.lawofficer.com/kyle-rittenhouse-criminal-records/

As troubled as these people might have been, Kyle did not know these things when he shot them. These things all came out after the fact.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)