AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So if you would bring a gun to a riot for protection
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 11/23/2021 11:24 (#9336689 - in reply to #9336244)
Subject: RE:first question should be

southern MN
happycatcher - 11/23/2021 06:01

OntarioCanuck - 11/21/2021 16:42

And i don't get any explanation
Perhaps that is why I do not understand.

Because the explanation is simple and one many people don't want to admit or come to terms with: that little snot was there to hunt people. He crossed state lines, lied about being an EMT, and started a bunch of crap with people who were not rioting buildings. What did he think would happen? That they would just ignore him? And at no point did he attempt to provide medical care with his little medical kit. He went there with a weapon and used that weapon to kill two people and paralyze another. He was there hunting for lives. He had no business being there. He went there looking for trouble and now two people are dead for no reason. He should have left the police do what their jobs were and stayed out of it. The punishment for rioting is not death. And the people he killed were not rioting.

You are completely and totally wrong on everything you said here.

Just totally wrong.

Wow.

Paul

Edit: I wrote 3 different replies but ended up with this one. I’m still thinking it over with 10 more edits in my head, but I just don’t know what or how to say it.

I just can’t understand how it is possible to come to the conclusion you have come to. There is nothing anywhere to support you view of this?

3 fellas with rap sheets and clearly bad intentions were on the street. You excuse that. Why?

A kid was on the street to try to help keep the peace. Don’t know if that was a good or bad idea, but he at least has the same right to be there as the other 3 men? If not why not?

At least 2 of the men were white, so it’s not even a race issue.

I can’t find anything to make any sense of your views on this.

Would need some starting point to debate this, and your views are so far away from anything that actually happened, there isn’t any place to start.

Your view here is very troubling to me, it seems very dark, threatening, one sided, biased.

I’m having trouble getting that out of my head.

Edited by paul the original 11/23/2021 12:01
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)