AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So if you would bring a gun to a riot for protection
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Denner
Posted 11/21/2021 21:54 (#9333994 - in reply to #9333945)
Subject: RE:first question should be

Brown county MN
OntarioCanuck - 11/21/2021 21:17

Newguy - 11/21/2021 17:36

We have a thing called a constitution, it’s kinda like your queen, but ours actually empowers the people, the second amendment reads “
We have a constitution too and the people here have the power by voting for our government

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed”
Where does that 'well regulated militia' fit into everyone having a gun even without being involved in any militia?

See that “shall not be infringed” part?
See that 'militia' part?

Some of my ancestors put bullets in your ancestors heads to allow us the right to bear arms.
Actually the ones with bullets in them probably did not survive to be my ancestors but i do have many ancestors who escaped thee rebels, stayed loyal to the government and moved north to a safe place to live

What it matters to any Canadians is a futile thought and consideration for any American to debate you with is worthless.
Sorry!

To answer your militia question, new guy forgot one very important phrase. Its called the assignment clause. It's "the right of the people" part on the 2nd amendment, that pisses off the far left of this countries political spectrum.
And here's the 2nd amendment in full. The amendment that guarantees the rest.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)