AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Outback Sts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

OBKGCC
Posted 8/5/2021 07:58 (#9147420 - in reply to #9147104)
Subject: RE: Outback Sts

Hiawatha, KS
I believe you and I spoke on the phone. If after swapping them out and they still do not work correctly, I would definitely call back in and have us start service requests for the repair of both of your TC's. You are getting power, able to steer test, able to guide somewhat. Tells me all your cables are in working condition. This brings us back to the S-Present light. It indicates whether or not your TC and monitor are communicating with each other. If it isn't on, there's little to no communication. The STS only has around 800mb of memory. If you have a lot of jobs in your Jobs folder, delete the jobs you do not need. This frees up the memory for processing information and allows guidance and satellite reception to continue. As it is, I'm leaning towards your TC's faulting. Call us at 1-800-247-3808 if you want to start those service requests. Once they are started, we will email you your service request numbers and our shipping address. Please have the serial numbers of your TC's available if you call in for repairs. We will need them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)