AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Which of these tractors would be most desireable and why
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

centralmnangus
Posted 7/5/2021 18:32 (#9094912 - in reply to #9094780)
Subject: RE: Which of these tractors would be most desireable and why

Ft. Ripley MN
As with everything your green machines are gonna be your most sought after at the end of the day, but don’t forget that 99% you usally end up paying more upfront to begin with.

Which one is set up the best for you?? Which one pencils out for you? Yes it’s nice to think long term but the tractor has to work for you right now!!

With that being said since you like your 8870 a lot that would sway me to go with the versatile. We have the 8670 which is the blue version of the 2145 and have been extremely happy with it!! Really not a whole lot to say bad about those tractors. After that I would say that mx210 or 180 magnum! I think that 210 will probably run a little longer without issues but that’s just my opinion. That 210 or even the newer 180 are on the bucket list for the next tractor.

Biggest gripe is that the Deere costs more upfront and they break down just as much as the next color. Wouldn’t have a problem with one of those. If I ever talk myself into buying a Deere one day it will be one of four models. The 7010,7030,8010, or 8030 series. Would love to have one of those Deere’s.

Far as the challenger from what I’ve heard you really need to know the previous owners history, if they took care of it sounds like they will run forever.

I always like to hear NATS opinion but at the end of the day make sure you make the best decision for you
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)