AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wagyu
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Aggie Farmer
Posted 6/15/2021 17:52 (#9060510 - in reply to #9059204)
Subject: RE: Wagyu

Grandview, TX
Just an FYI, I can tell you who not to do business with in the Wagyu industry. A piece of work that lives south of Dallas named Kevin Griffin. He is the front man of the operation. His partner is a big money oil man named Tom Kelly from the Midland/Odessa area and is the silent partner/money man. They’re into Wagyu and recently acquired a couple of smaller kill plants around Fort Worth. I’m advising you, DO NOT do business with Kevin Griffin, Tom Kelly, Gearhardt Ranch, Wagyu Excelente, or whatever other pyramid scheme entities they are a part of.

We took over 1,100 head of Wagyu in on the gain and put them on wheat pasture. Long story short, we had to get a lawyer to get our money out of them. In the past, they had apparently done this before on a smaller scale and had gotten away with it somehow. They settled with us right before we were about to pull the trigger and bring it to trial. That was the leanest year and a half in my life that I ever experienced and wouldn’t wish it on anyone else. Except them.

Edited by Aggie Farmer 6/15/2021 18:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)