AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

9400 Combine
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

soya257
Posted 1/9/2021 19:27 (#8737899 - in reply to #8737408)
Subject: RE: 9400 Combine

One guy in the service department told me the clicking might be the spring in the gearbox , in from the clutch and pulley. I asked him why greasing that spot, would have anything to do with inside the gearbox. I just don't feel comfortable with taking it to someone , that doesn't have a clue about what's going on.
Took things before to places like that and end up with a big bill and no farther ahead , with it.

I've looked so much at the parts on the John Deere website and I cannot find anything ,about the gearbox or a shaft going across to the other side. I don't know, if I'm looking for the right thing or not.. I don't see any of that section from the pulley in ,or where the gear box go to or come from. Do any of you two know where to look in the parts book on John Deere site, or what the gearbox is called.

I have yet to be inside the combine as I've been lucky so far , as to only been replacing some bearings and a few belts and a pulley. Had to replace the outside of the unloader auger, as it tangled with a tree.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)