AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

external camera for cell phone ???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

chirpfarm
Posted 12/4/2020 21:44 (#8646284 - in reply to #8644165)
Subject: RE: external camera for cell phone ???

South Central MN
From what I understand, you want to connect a camera to your phone *while* the camera is recording the loading operation? Is that correct, or did you just want to take the video with the camera and then download the video to your phone later?

If you want the camera connected to the phone the whole time, how old is your phone that it doesn't come with a built-in camera? The reason I ask is because I'm guessing that a phone that doesn't have a camera is going to lack many of the current connections needed to connect to any other devices.

If you want to take video with a camera not attached to the phone, transfer video to your phone, and then transfer it to the computer, I'd suggest you just cut out the phone altogether. Almost any digital camera you can buy for $100 at best buy will do what you want with a big enough memory card. Set it up on a tripod or something and you are good to go. The gopro would be another option, but again no reason to transfer it to your phone first. It'll just download straight to the computer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)