AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone on here had COVID. What are the symptoms
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

agfarms
Posted 11/30/2020 18:41 (#8635831 - in reply to #8635397)
Subject: RE: Anyone on here had COVID. What are the symptoms

NWPA
Burdick - 11/30/2020 15:34

yes i started 35 days ago today coughing alot of phlegm coughed so hard the following night i passed out next to bed and fell backwards putting my head through the drywall went and got tested next day was positive by sunday night was in hospital on breathing machine being pumped full of antibiotics i had every symptom cough headache fatigue muscle aches fever loss of taste and smell my taste is still not back completely had diarrhea had what they call covid lung which is double hyper bacterial pneumonia. went for a chest x-ray last Tuesday lungs are finally clear but still have a viral bronchitis. fiance had it also tested positive she had fever cough headaches fatigue loss of taste and smell but in 10 days was over it. I really thought i had had it last feb after returning from a cruise but i now believe after having covid and testing positive that what i had last feb. was some type of influenza. I really thought for 4-5 days i was going to die when you struggle to get every little breath and you cant speak more than one word at a time because you have no wind. I am lucky I have no scarring of my lungs because that would be permanent just like in cattle the lungs don't rejuvenate and could have led to needing a lung transplant. I be more than happy to answer any specific questions

Look into the X chromosome thing with taking it worse. A theroy some take it way worse. All men. Wife said something to me about it and I said prob taking out alpha males or something. Tounge in cheek.

There seems to be really healthy folks that take it bad. For no real reason.
https://www.wusf.org/breakthrough-finding-reveals-why-certain-covid-...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)