AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How effective is chemotherapy?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 11/2/2020 05:33 (#8581189 - in reply to #8579866)
Subject: RE: How effective is chemotherapy?

North Central Illinois
Chemo is hell there is no other way to put it. It used to be that it only prolonged the inevitable but we have come a long way on many types of cancers in the last 30 years. There are still many types of cancers that or not curable or survivable but there are many that are survivable now due to advances in chemo treatments and other medications. For someone with an incurable type of cancer the decision to take or not take chemo and prolong life is a personal one. For others with types of cancer that have a much better prognosis, refusing to take the prescribed treatments is a foolish and lethal mistake. I've been through it. My treatment was multi faceted but chemo was the central part of it. There was no cure for what I had 35 years ago and now it has a pretty high survivability rate because of the types of chemo that have been developed to combat it. Educating yourself and being informed is never a bad thing but you are playing a game of Russian Roulette with your health by listening to all of these YouTube doctors. Take care of yourself.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)