AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH vs Deere emissions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Bluered
Posted 10/31/2020 07:43 (#8577484 - in reply to #8576957)
Subject: RE: Case IH vs Deere emissions

Sounds like a dealership service issue not a tractor issue!
Tractor needs to go to the shop and all electrical connections checked and check all power supplies and grounds, the def lines all need checked and and then a system check with the est done!
Then put it on the Dyno and monitor with the est.
Sometimes you just need to start from scratch and clearing codes and sending back to the feild is not going to fix problem!
If emissions warranty is up I would probably do a delete if I was going to keep tractor around for very long but if going to trade soon fix system!
It honestly sounds like a problem that will take a bit of thorough inspection but very little parts it’s just pinning down the problem!
I also agree dealerships have a Huge problem with keeping experienced techs around! Just want and want and give very little! Being doing this almost 20 years and hardly anyone with experience left at dealers with experience all have moved on and the decent young ones rather than pay them a decent wage to keep them around they pay as little as possible and ignore any of there requests to make the dealers shop better with investments into the shop that would benefit techs, customers and the DEALERS!
Just a bunch of blood suckers they are!

Edited by Bluered 10/31/2020 07:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)