AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tedbear and others tablet question for wifi camera.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 9/27/2020 06:44 (#8517044 - in reply to #8515685)
Subject: College Boy - MEye App

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I downloaded an MEye app to my tablet which appears to be successful. I noticed that there are several apps but this appears to be the most basic. The app I downloaded appears as a camera icon named vMEye on the tablet. Is this the correct app for my situation of using a Larsen WiFi camera? If not please advise and I will download one of the others.

If this is correct please read on.

My camera list is blank as expected.

I don't have the camera email that you mention

I can get to a screen that seems to allow me to describe my camera. Since the camera is on the combine and I'm in the office I'm out of range at the moment.

The screen asks several questions about the camera. Am I on the correct screen for a wireless WiFi type setup with a Larsen Camera?

If so I have the following questions:

It has the first field prepopulated as MyDVR01 which I'm thinking I can change to Teds Combine Camera if I wish?

It asks for IP/Domain? What should I put there?

There is a box for Port also. What should that be?

User name will be Admin, Correct?

Password will be Admin or 01234567 ?

Max channel will be 1 for now with only one camera?

Thanks for any help. I don't want to take much time as I'm rather busy right now. I can harvest without the camera or use it with the Cam Hi app.

You are likely busy also. I have to laugh when I see your handle of College Boy. As I may have mentioned earlier, that was the name of our School Song at my now defunct High School many years ago. I played it many times while in the High School Band.

Edited by tedbear 9/27/2020 07:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)