AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

This is ridiculous
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

schmid
Posted 9/12/2020 11:54 (#8491050 - in reply to #8490662)
Subject: RE: This is ridiculous

ECIL
Baby Robin - 9/12/2020 08:27

“Better” is a subjective term.... why political Primary process is-what-it-is

Horse races and football games are played for the exact same purpose.

If he is truly a democrat in sheep’s clothing, then why does the media absolutely loath President Trump? Or, Am I voting for the farthest right wing democrat I have ever heard of?

The media "loathes" him because he has an R behind his name, not because he's conservative. Don't confuse Republican and conservative, there is a massive difference, despite what many think. The media has to sell their worthless (mostly) product and has to have a villain (and it sure isn't going to be a Democrat).

Ask yourself, why have the Democrats sat back and not made a big fuss over the trade war? It's because trade wars and protectionism is a traditionally D thing to do, and Mr. Trump burned his political capital fighting the fight they usually do. And that's why the absurd amounts of money have been getting thrown our way. This is not capitalism, poor operators aren't being allowed to fail, he feels like he has to hold onto farm country votes by getting the checkbook out to appease people upset with him because of his liberal protectionist polices and heavy handed fossil fuel run EPA. Right wing, I hardly think so.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)