AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Come on CNH fix your stupid "NEW AND IMPROVED" parts lookup website.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

pirlbeck
Posted 8/27/2020 21:00 (#8461389 - in reply to #8461281)
Subject: RE: Come on CNH fix your stupid "NEW AND IMPROVED" parts lookup website.

West Central Iowa
Jim Naden - 8/27/2020 20:31

pirlbeck - 8/27/2020 18:34 For about the last week or so the CNH parts lookup website has been totally useless, as the part number/description page does not match up with the selected parts diagram/drawing. Removing all the NLA part numbers was bad enough, but with the way it works now it can't be used at all. I know I am not the only one experiencing this, as there have been other complaints on another website. So CNH are you listening????????? Why don't you just put the old site back up, at least it worked and had ALL of the part numbers. If it ain't broke, DON"T FIX IT!!!

Pat, I agree with your last statement.

I saw some communication that said they were going to restore the NLA part numbers. Or at least try to. In my opinion there is a whole lot of information that was removed when they rolled out the current NGPC parts system a few years back.

One suggestion below was to clear your browsing history. You might be getting an older version of a page instead of the current view.

Thanks Jim, I followed the directions above and deleted the cookies and it appears to be working now. Clearing cookies is not something I do on a regular basis and I have never needed to before to make a website work.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)