AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

IH 806 3pt/fast hitch ??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

boog
Posted 8/15/2020 21:38 (#8437626 - in reply to #8437368)
Subject: RE: IH 806 3pt/fast hitch ??

Ron, I had a set of those adapter s back when my main tractor was a 806Dw/ fast hitch. Don't remember who made them , bought them from a local short line equipment dealer. I owned a couple other styles of 2pt-3pt adaptors but they weren't bears as good as the style in your pic. The upward angle to the arms gave lift height and the pivot allowed you back up to the implement and hook up without removing the adapter from the fast hitch. I went one step farther& purchased a 3pf quick hitch. Worked as good as if the tractor had a 3 pt hitch. I used a 15 ' 3 pt field cultivator, 9 knife 3pt AA bar, 3 of blade & a 13 shank chisel plow with that setup & never had an issue with adapters. Far as not lifting an implement as high as a normall, I call bs. Lifted those implements as high as any tractor I had later that had factory 3 pt.

I bought a set of the same style adaptors a few years back off the 'net to go on a IH 756 chore tractor that had fast hitch. Trader the tractor off a couple years later & sold the adatpers.

FWIW, I still have a fast hitch crashed if you're interested in one.

Edited by boog 8/15/2020 21:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)