AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Short Mississippi River trip from St Louis to Quad cities.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jeff@JR Production
Posted 6/18/2020 20:33 (#8322682 - in reply to #8322333)
Subject: RE: Short Mississippi River trip from St Louis to Quad cities.

Minnesota/Kentucky fertility based on ENERGY
Brian, call me and I can go through what six years going up and down every way possible on the routes your looking at! there are so many cool places I can't remember but one town not so many years ago had to relocate miles to top of the bluff. Even a little further south of St Louis, MO St Genieve, MO great historic little town there is a ferry to take you across to Illinois then hit Chester, Il and your little one can help find all the Popeye cartoons folks. head down the Missouri side there some very historic towns but one had a church and had an annual tractor pull. call me at 507-272-9420 I need to get some equipment Rhett bought at an auction and need to go to Wisconsin for a Tine weeder he bought. We will have lots of window time Saturday as I have graduation for my oldest friend 44 years we've been friends and it's a four-hour ride up to Backus, MN. In reference to dining in St Louis, it's indoor seating we had the choice between TGI Fridays and Hooters we went for the shrimp LOL. there is a ton of just unique, rare, and odd but worth the time and more than two days.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)