AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wurdinger tile plow
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

rca
Posted 8/29/2009 11:23 (#828739 - in reply to #828577)
Subject: Re: Wurdinger tile plow

The reason I get on here to "bash" farmer plows is that 99% of the farmers that have plows put in 3 rolls of tubing and act like they are an expert on drainage. When someone on here says I dont have a laser because my ground is too hilly that is B.S. We run laser or GPS on everything no matter what what grade it is because we do things right the first time. I've noticed over the years that farmer's with plows always seem to be the guys that never wanted to spend more than a couple thousand dollars on a tile job with a contractor then 0000 later that it didn't make much difference. Yet a couple years later he buys $50000 WORTH OF TILING EQUIPMENT now he's at the coffee shop telling all the locals that he gonna run all the tiler's out of business. That same guy came and asked me to run a 8 inch main for him because his Johnson pulls to hard. You guys are a joke. Farmer plow guys are so afraid that someone is making a dollar of you that you just can't stand it. You guys just keep plowing in tile. The more water that runs over the top of the ground after a farmer gets done with his job from a cut old tile, or when a sprayer gets stuck on pattern tile job done by a farmer makes me look just that much better. The reason I only got 20 loads is because I would rather have the loads delivered to the job site. Hey TJ Farmer dont tell your customers that you are making money. If they are hiring you to tile I'm sure they would be pissed off to know you are making a profit. The little farmer's around here that hire farmer plows do it more out of charity because the farmer plow guys usually broke or a drunk.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)