AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

We have brought this all upon ourselves.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Posted 5/8/2020 09:26 (#8243107 - in reply to #8242340)
Subject: RE: We have brought this all upon ourselves.

ECIN.
McHusker - 5/7/2020 23:23

I don’t agree at all that “we” brought this on ourselves. “We” didnt invite the virus, by all acccounts, things looked pretty good a couple months ago. Was the mfp thing a misstep, probably, yet I find it bizarre that people refuse to acknowledge the amount of illegally unblended bushels of corn under the rfs, 1.5 billion bushels. People don’t care about obeying the law and contracts? Do we live in a world of legal ala carte? What other laws can we disobey, since it doesn’t matter? Farmers merely do what they can, when presented with rules and laws by the USDA etal... yet, is it really the USDA, because who lobbies the USDA, who is lobbying them right now? Farming groups? If people don’t like the way things are, run for office, run for corn board, run for whatever, but don’t sit at home and bitch when you didn’t do a damn thing to change it.

Legal ala carte. I like that! what makes our political leadership think they can do as they please,like the law doesn,t apply to them like voters gave them carte blanc?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)