AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Map: FBN Percent Corn Planted Map
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

WItitan2
Posted 5/8/2020 06:43 (#8242681 - in reply to #8242472)
Subject: RE: Map: FBN Percent Corn Planted Map

Pierce county WI
The other tractors are nice, but the 44 is a very special tractor. When somebody had one back when I was a kid, they were quite the operator. The 4450s are a great tractor, nothing wrong with them. AC is still good working R12. Somehow a mouse must've gotten in the cab and died, either that or I left an uncooked cab of bacon somewhere? Pulled the cab air filter and through a couple of pouches of fresh cab in the cab and put it in the shop so it doesn't freeze. It's 29° degrees. If it was Celsius I'd be a more excited............. Hopefully you guys get rolling soon, it looks like the weather is going to change after the cold air goes through. We're actually a little bit dry, so if it rains Saturday night, I'll be happy. The "wintery mix" part I can live without! I wish there was an old saying like an inch of snow on soybeans and you need a bigger combine, but I don't think there is. An inch of snow on soybeans just makes you wonder why you don't live somewhere warm............. If I get caught up, and you need a hand when the weather gets better, I could come down and try out that planter and give you contour, conservation type rows on your best flat, black fields!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)