AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wurdinger tile plow
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

TS79
Posted 8/25/2009 08:15 (#823619 - in reply to #823580)
Subject: Re: Wurdinger tile plow

NE Iowa
After looking over there website briefly it almost seems to me they are behind... They've been around for 25 years but have no dealers and offer no delivery.... Doesn't make sense to me.. Another quote from their site.. One plow owner was able to put in 15,000 ft. in a day with his large 4" plow. At least 150 of our customers have mounted lasers on their plows. Several owners have laid as much as 800,000 feet. I don't know what your land is like but 15,000 feet doesn't seem like its a lot especially when they make it sound like most customers don't have lasers or GPS for controlling the grade...

What kind of land will you be tiling? I'm only 45 minutes from Waverly and a lot of the land would require grade control with either a laser or GPS in our area.. We ended up purchasing a Johnson tile plow, if we had to do it over again we would go with the Gold Digger tile plow http://www.soilmax.com/, we also ended up putting the Intellislope grade control system on our plow also made by the same company and both products seem very well developed....

I couldn't find any pricing information on the wurdinger plow but it would have to be pretty cheap to even have me interested but it may work for certain situations.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)