AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

White 6085
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

pudding
Posted 7/27/2009 03:28 (#789730 - in reply to #788577)
Subject: Re: White 6085

Somewhereville, Earth
hey bob, what ever became before the lamborghini 874-90 i think you have.....err.......sorry i will look for a proper model, may help you sourcing parts, through SDF rather then AGCO......Agco could be the bottle neck in the parts lol

the 24x12 was a bare spec trans i thought, lots of the later SAME explorer (same underpants) were 12x4, 20x20, 30x30, 40x40, and the silver had a 60x60 i think the 874-90 was the silver equilvalent in the lambo line

to correctly grease the front drive shaft and pivot bearing, you need to jack it up by the toom stone to allow grease to go all the way round the shaft, other wise, loader or no loader, you will spend money there

PTO wise these machines do take it well, i used to run a Same Silver on a bedformer and powerharrow, they love pto work.

when shifting forward to reverse, always do it at a stop, even though they will do it on the move, like the dryclutch NH TL, your will wear out the synchros, and one day it will start grinding, then one day it will not go into gear.....but since it don't have a loader, it will last well

the NH TL100 is based on a tractor that was orginally designed for the same market as the tractor you have, the italian farmer, so they seem similar, fiat's tractor has gone through a very impressive transformation to become the TL and people critisie them cause they are not a true CIH or a FORD, but those little suckers can pull, and are generally pretty reliable, that tractor started back in the fiat 90 series, then the 94 series, the the L/35 NH series, then the TL which brought the nice wetclutch in. coupled to the nice 4spd trans with 3 ranges, and a spliter, its a nice trans to use, the TL brought the new engines, going away from the IVECO3908 to the new cummins iveco, it this moving the hyd pumps, etc allowing more flow etc, my father had a 5635/L75DT fiat when I was younger, he spent a lot of money keeping it allive in loader work, it had the light front axle they did away with on later models, it also had dry clutch, it did about 800hours a year in loader work and he got rid of it at about 5700hours i think, he asked too much of it in loader work, but that is all we could afford to work with. now in general ag work it was great puller, good pto hp, and was awesome on trail type choppers and roundbalers, and it was fantastic in hill work, where it with its limited slip front diff went and pirrelli radials, you had trouble walking

am interested in the brochure!!

email me at [email protected]
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)