AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bridge building pics from Brooklyn, IA
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tommyw-5088
Posted 7/26/2009 09:30 (#788546 - in reply to #788418)
Subject: RE: Bridge building pics from Brooklyn, IA

south Texas , York Rife Freemason
Rebar - 7/26/2009 06:59

This breaks my heart--to think that someone would live their lives enshrouded by such incredibly unrealistic fear. As if a one in a million chance that the bridge would fail, that with all of the other things that hold a bridge up it would be because of the influence (of all things!) of a hangover on a weld and that having occurred countless years later that someone would actually have had happened to read this post and remember it and that this person would go retrieve this post (!) and hold it against him and file a lawsuit and that a jury would actually believe this fairy tale. Unbelievable. Sorry, Rich, but I sure hope that the writer of this post does not lose even a single moment of worry in such an unrealistic turn of events. I think it was a great story and very much appreciate his posting the pics. The comment regarding the hangover was taken for what it was--just a colorful way of letting us know how incredibly loud it was out there.

i had someone send a post (i do not post at work) to my employer to try to get me fired .

it was some liberal from redpower im almost sure .

so i do watch my step now , everyone should too , lots of cowards in the world.

i sure dont think there are many chickensh!ts on here though .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)