AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

We ll all be rich and NYT knows the PP number
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 7/24/2019 06:32 (#7631743 - in reply to #7631554)
Subject: RE: We ll all be rich and NYT knows the PP number

North Central Illinois
Yeah, I don't think we need to read the rest. We know what it says. While I don't agree with the idea that we can reverse this by spending billions of tax payer dollars on it I don't discount all that the article probably says. The planet is warming and I don't think anyone with half a brain can dispute that. Whether or not man is playing a part in this is open for debate. I'm not opening that can of worms because for purposes of this discussion it is a moot point. We have raised record crops in the four or five warmest years on record. That cannot be disputed either. I think what some are glossing over or just don't want to acknowledge is that if the pattern continues there will come a point when the warming of the earth is detrimental to farming rather than helpful. More volatile weather will equal less crop production. I personally believe we have done about all we can practically do as man to try to alleviate the problem. Anything from here on out will be nothing more than a money grab by liberals.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)