AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

please delete
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

lovebeingfarmwife
Posted 6/23/2009 15:06 (#754841 - in reply to #753754)
Subject: Re: Any softies out there?

central Illinois Montgomery County
Oh nice cats. I love cat so much and I always have cat since little. We rescue pot belly pig before and we name him Arnold and more pot belly pig after that.We finally give them up for adoption. Heck my husband even rescue 4 baby mouse lol. Despite our effort of feeding them milk they never make it. We rescue two white dogs before and within hours they killed all my rabbits,chickens and my very beloved goat the next day. It's so horrific and I learn something from it. I miss my Goaty so much. Very special animal ,we turn goaty loss, all she does is stay in our yard and sometimes play with Arnold the pig. She like riding on top of Arnold. Many times I let goaty in our house when husband is not around. We watch t.v together and goaty enjoy watching herself on the mirror. She always knock on the door if she wanna come in. I have picture of her inside the house but it;s not in digital camera. She like jumping on top of our car too and she maybe think she is a dog because she love hanging out with our dog and run around the yard. She will jump up and down everytime we came home from somewhere and greet us all the time. Goaty is our wedding gift from a friend down in Missouri. Too bad because of my desire to keep the two stray dogs I lost my beloved goat and many rabbits and chickens too.Right after we found out Goaty was brutally murder by the dogs we call the animal shelter.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)