AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Father's Day failure
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 6/23/2009 10:24 (#754678 - in reply to #754547)
Subject: Re: Father's Day failure

Kansas
Fellas

Going through the divorce sucks ass and it has long term lasting effects on your life but at the same time, some of those effects only will haunt you if you continue to let them. I could go on and on and on about choices and state of mind and what not but the bottom line is, there is no Woman.........none.........worth loosing your life over, save your child, but that is in a different direction from this topic.

Time goes on and heals most to all wounds and it has now been 12 and a half years since I went through mine and I not only feel better for it but I think it has made me a stronger person learning what sort of hell I can persevere through and still survive.

Life is entirely to short to be living miserable and with a person that is not loving and faithful and had I not had my divorce I would of never known the loving fiancee I have now. I'm a better man for it.

At the time, I would of agreed. Death would of been easier for me or her........and granted I'd liked to helped her with hers back then. Now? Absoultely not. Life is good. Choose it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)