AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

need send an anonymous email
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Chris
Posted 6/18/2009 10:06 (#749443 - in reply to #748706)
Subject: a little clarification and info

East central Iowa

I received the invitation via snail mail. 

They have email address's to reply to.  By not getting on lists I'm refering to those who just use their address book and send jokes  or alerts or warnings to everyone in the address book.

As to a rough class, not really in any way.  I just was younger than anyone in the class and a lot smaller.  Didn't fit in at all with the rest of the class.  To make things weirder I'm now bigger than most of the people in the class and people oft guess my age about 15 or so years younger than I am.  

I've no interest in going back to spend time and money with people that I never associated with in school.  The few I did are either still friends or dead.

Lastly mailinator.com is an excellent site to receive mail but it doesn't have the ability to send mail.

If you want to download something and need to give an email address you can simply use [email protected] or anything else to replace the xyz123 and then  go to the site and check for a reply.  However so can all the world so don't have anything sent to the address that you don't want anyone to see.

Thank you for all the suggestions.  I'm thinking maybe it's just as easy to send a snail mail.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)